We're always accepting applications from intelligent, hardworking and reliable individuals who would like to be part of an amazing concept and team. Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Massage Therapist
Primary responsibilities will include providing guests with an exceptional treatment and very high quality customer service. Applicant must be fully certified in the field applied for. Treatments will be conducted with the utmost professionalism and friendliness and in an efficient manner consistent with the operation of a first class establishment.
Applicants should possess the following traits:
- Dedication to excellence and exemplary guest service
- Excellent communication skills with both guests and team members
- Display highest level of professionalism at all times. Punctuality must be a priority
- Conquer challenges with poise, grace, and sound judgment
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Provide services with uncompromised attention to spa protocols, detail, quality , and guest comfort
- Effectively manage time and appointment flow
- Uphold values of integrity, honesty, and professionalism in a team environment at all times.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under time constraints
- Completion and certification of recognized program
- At least 2 years of experience practicing in the position applied for
- Must not have a criminal record (security clearance required)